Apply for HRSA 23 061
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Healthy Tomorrows Partnership for Children Program (HTPCP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.110.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 14, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 12, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Tunisia Civil Society Activity
Previous opportunity: Closing the Gap with Social Determinants of Health Accelerator Plans
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 23 061
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 23 061) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA CE 24 001||Grants for Injury Control Research Centers (ICRC)|
|CDC RFA CD22 2201||CDC John R. Lewis Undergraduate Public Health Scholars Program and Dr. James A. Ferguson Emerging Infectious Diseases Fellowship: Exposure of Undergraduate, Graduate Students, and Postgraduates to Minority Health, Public Health, and Health Profession|
|72061722RFA00003||USAID/Uganda Health Activity|
|HRSA 22 170||Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention-Clinical Faculty and Preceptor Academies (NEPQR-CFPA) Program|
|HRSA 22 168||Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention (NEPQR)-Registered Nurse Training Program (RNTP)|
|HHS 2023 IHS YRTC 0001||Youth Regional Treatment Center Aftercare Program|
|72067322RFA00001||Reducing HIV Vulnerability: Integrated Child and Youth Health (REACH)|
|EP HIT 22 003||Military- Civilian Partnership for Trauma Readiness Grant Program|
|HHS 2023 IHS SDPI 0001||Special Diabetes Program for Indians|
|72049722RFI00001||RFI: USAID/Indonesia - Accelerating Elimination of Tuberculosis in Indonesia|
|72062122RFA00005||Comprehensive Child Centered Care And Services (C4s) Activity|
|HRSA 23 007||Geriatrics Academic Career Awards|
|72012222RFA00001||TB Free Uzbekistan Activity|
|HHS 2022 IHS HLY 0001||Healthy Lifestyles in Youth|
|HRSA 23 063||Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership|
|HRSA 23 033||Small Rural Hospital Improvement Program (SHIP)|
|HRSA 23 022||Service Area Competition|
|7200AA22RFA00023||Long-term Exceptional technical Assistance Project (LEAP) Local|
|RFA NS 22 061||Training Award to Promote Cross-Training in the Fields of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) as a Risk Factor for Alzheimers Disease/Alzheimers Disease Related Dementias (AD/ADRD) (K18 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 23 029||FY 2023 National Training and Technical Assistance Partner (NTTAP) Cooperative Agreements|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 23 061", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.