Apply for 72066422RFA00001
- The Agency for International Development, Middle East Regional Platform USAID-MERP in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tunisia Civil Society Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 17, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 15, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative
Previous opportunity: Healthy Tomorrows Partnership for Children Program (HTPCP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72066422RFA00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72066422RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72011122RFA00006||Protection, Inclusion and Empowerment|
|FR OLS 22 001||FY22 Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program|
|PD SEOUL FY22 04||Digital Creators Exchange Program|
|FOA ILAB 22 29||Project to Increase Worker Voice and Address Forced Labor, Child Labor, and Other Labor Violations in Cattle Raising Areas of Brazil and Paraguay|
|FOA ILAB 22 28||Supporting Regional, National, and Local Action to Address Child Labor in West African Agriculture|
|FOA ILAB 22 22||Worker Empowerment in South America|
|FOA ILAB 22 26||Elevating Women's Participation in the Workplace in West Africa|
|RD RBCS 23 RMAP||Rural Microentrepreneur Assistance Program|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 13||Alternative TV Rating measurement system in Moldova|
|10||Development Cooperation Partnership (DCP) Program|
|FOA ILAB 22 99||Strengthening Worker Engagement, Empowerment, and Trust in the Dominican Sugar Sector|
|DHS 22 IPAWS 138 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Next Generation Warning System Grant Program|
|SFOP0009179||FY 2023 Ambassador Fund for Summer Work Travel|
|DHS 22 DOD 025 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 National Urban Search & Rescue (US&R) Response System|
|NOI ILAB 22 07||Catalyzing Actionable Research to Reduce Child Labor and Forced Labor|
|DOS AZE PD 22 05||Leadership in Social Entrepreneurship|
|SFOP0009199||FY 2023 BridgeUSA STEM Scholarship Fund|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72066422RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.