Apply for CDC RFA DP22 2210
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCCDPHP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Closing the Gap with Social Determinants of Health Accelerator Plans" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 09, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 pm ET on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA DP22 2210
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DP22 2210) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|WH AST 22 004||Violence Against Women and Substance Use Prevention Initiative|
|WH AST 22 007||Addressing Eating Disorders in Adolescent Girls and the COVID-19 Pandemic|
|VA FOX SP FY2022||SSG Fox Suicide Prevention Grant Program.|
|72039122RFA00003||Building Healthy Families Activity|
|RDBCP DHCS 2022||Delta Health Care Service Grant Program|
|72051722RFA00002||USAID Building Resilience amongst Families affected with HIV activity|
|72011922RFA00001||Tajikistan Tuberculosis (TB) Bilateral Activity|
|HHS 2022 IHS PHN 0001||Public Health Nursing Case Management: Reducing Sexually Transmitted Infections|
|SM 22 013||Center of Excellence on Social Media and Mental Wellbeing Cooperative Agreement|
|TI 22 005||State Opioid Response Grants|
|HRSA 23 019||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA DD23 2301||Enhancing Public Health Surveillance of Autism Spectrum Disorder through the Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring (ADDM) Network|
|HRSA 22 166||Rural Northern Border Region Healthcare Support Program|
|CDC RFA OT22 2202||Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant– 2022|
|MP CPI 22 003||Community-Driven Approaches to Address Factors Contributing to Structural Racism in Public Health|
|SM 22 014||Cooperative Agreements for School-Based Trauma-Informed Support Services and Mental Health Care for Children and Youth|
|SM 22 017||Cooperative Agreements for School-Based Trauma-Informed Support Services and Mental Health Care for Children and Youth|
|SM 22 016||Cooperative Agreements for Innovative Community Crisis Response Partnerships|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DP22 2210", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.