Apply for ED GRANTS 030722 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities—Early Childhood Systems Technical Assistance Center, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.326P" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.326.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 07, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 06, 2022 Applications Available March 7, 2022. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications May 6, 2022. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review July 5, 2022. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Julia Martin Eile, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 5146, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-5076. Telephone (202) 245-7431. Email Julia.Martin.Eile@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Research on the Epidemiology, Prevention and Control of Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses in India
Previous opportunity: 2022 TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity - PEMS Statement of Interest
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 030722 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 030722 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008698||2023 Foreign Affairs IT (FAIT) Fellowship Program|
|ED GRANTS 030922 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Federal TRIO Programs: Ronald E. McNair Postbaccalaureate Achievement Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.217A|
|SFOP0008706||2023 William D. Clarke, Sr. Diplomatic Security Fellowship Program|
|ED GRANTS 031122 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Undergraduate International Studies and Foreign Language (UISFL) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.016A|
|ED GRANTS 031722 002||OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities—Early Childhood Personnel Equity Center, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.325C|
|DOS GEO 22 GR 010 032122||University Research Development Program|
|ED GRANTS 032122 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Disability Innovation Fund (DIF)—Subminimum Wage to Competitive Integrated Employment Innovative Model Demonstration Project, ALN 84.|
|010 FY2022||COMPREHENSIVE IN SCHOOL DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS EDUCATION PROGRAM|
|SFOP0008727||2022 Title VIII (Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia)|
|SFOP0008790||2022 Title VIII (Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia)|
|ED GRANTS 032922 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions (ANNH) Program CFDA Number 84.031W (Native Hawaiian)|
|ED GRANTS 032922 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Institutional Service: Alaska Native-Serving Institutions Program, Part A, Assistance Listing Numbers (ALN) 84.031N|
|TASHKENT PAS FY22 004||Implementation of the University faculty Exchange (UFE)|
|NNH22ZHA007C||Space Grant K-12 Inclusiveness and Diversity in STEM (SG KIDS)|
|ED GRANTS 033122 001||OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities—National Center for Improving Teacher and Leader Professions to Better Serve Children with Disabilities, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.325A|
|ED GRANTS 040422 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Discretionary Grants & Support Services: Supporting Effective Educator Development (SEED) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.423A|
|TASHKENT PAS FY22 005||Management of the National and Regional Spelling Bee Contest|
|ED GRANTS 040522 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institutions (AANAPISI) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.031L|
|ED GRANTS 040622 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Developing Hispanic-Serving Institutions (DHSI) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.031S|
|AF HAR FY22 09||2022/2023 EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 030722 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.