Apply for TRN 21 031 OFR RFA
- The Agency for International Development in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ocean Freight Reimbursement Program FY2022 and FY2023" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.003.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 18, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: 2021 Cochran Fellowship Program
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 21 DNA Capacity Enhancement for Backlog Reduction (CEBR) Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for TRN 21 031 OFR RFA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TRN 21 031 OFR RFA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR AMT 21 007||Northeast Corridor Commission (NECC) Project|
|FY2021 20816||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity for America’s Marine Highway Program|
|693JJ321NF00002||Center for Excellence in Project Finance|
|FTA 2021 003 TR||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program; Tribal Transit Program|
|FM MCG 22 001||Fiscal Year 2022 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application|
|693JJ321NF00009||National Center for Excellence for Rural Road Safety|
|FTA 2021 005 TPE||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Areas of Persistent Poverty Program|
|693JJ321NF AIDDP||Accelerated Innovation Deployment (AID) Demonstration Program|
|FHWA TTPSF 2021||FY21 Tribal Transportation Program Safety Fund (TTPSF)|
|FR SPP 21 001||FY21 Railroad Safety State Participation Grant Program|
|693JJ921R0000038||Adopting a Public Health Approach to Traffic Safety|
|12 016 001||DASH 102X Route and WMATA 7M Route|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TRN 21 031 OFR RFA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.