Apply for USDA FAS 10962 0700 10 21 0003
- The Department of Agriculture, Cochran Fellowship Prog-Intl Trng 10.962 in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2021 Cochran Fellowship Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.962.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 26, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 02, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Global Chemical and Biological Weapons Terrorism Prevention
Previous opportunity: Ocean Freight Reimbursement Program FY2022 and FY2023
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FAS 10962 0700 10 21 0003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FAS 10962 0700 10 21 0003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FAS 0700 10608 D||FY 2021 McGovern-Dole Limited Merit Based NOFO for Guatemala and Honduras|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0019||Strengthening Food Safety Systems in Africa|
|USDA 2021 001||Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders on Financing Innovations for Small and Medium Agricultural-Related Enterprises|
|USDA 2021 002||Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders on Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA) Innovations|
|20210619 0404 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210619 0401 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210619 0452 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA AMS TM MPIRG G 21 0001||Meat and Poultry Inspection Readiness Grant (MPIRG)|
|USDA FAS 10962 0700 10 21 0004||2021 Cochran Fellowship Program - U.S. Pesticide System Study Tour|
|USDA AMS TM DBII G 21 0008||Dairy Business Innovation Initiatives Non-competitive Application|
|USDA AMS TM DBII G 21 0009||Dairy Business Innovation Initiatives Competitive Application|
|USDA FAS 10962 0200 10 21 0002||A Framework for Analyzing U.S. Export Potential where Goods are not Currently Traded|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0025||Poultry Value Chain Assessment in Tanzania|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0028||Cold Chain Impact Assessment in the Philippines and Nigeria|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 21 0004||Developing A Framework For Quantifying And Analysing Non-Tariff Measures|
|OPPE 016||Outreach and Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers and Veteran Farmers and Ranchers|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FAS 10962 0700 10 21 0003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.