Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally (CDC RFA GH15 16320401SUPP18)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.318.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 30, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Program Year 2018 Planning Guidance for National Farmworker Jobs Program
Previous opportunity: OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Center on Early Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math Learning for Young children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.327G
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH15 16320401SUPP18) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH15 16210401SUPP18||Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally|
|CDC RFA GH15 16270301SUPP18||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security|
|CDC RFA GH16 17180301SUPP18||Partnering with Regional Institutes to Strengthen Essential Public Health Functions in Vietnam|
|72052118RFA00005||Health Leadership Project (HLP)|
|HRSA 18 124||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Technical Assistance|
|HRSA 19 006||Children’s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME) Payment Program|
|HRSA 18 101||Screening and Treatment for Maternal Depression and Related Behavioral Disorders Program|
|CDC RFA GH19 1917||Technical Assistance to Central Asian National HIV Programs to Achieve and Sustain HIV Epidemic Control under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA OT18 18030101SUPP18||Tribal Public Health Capacity-Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA GH19 1925||Support of Strategic Information Activities in the Kingdom of Lesotho under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 18 125||Newborn Screening State Evaluation Program|
|CDC RFA EH18 1806||Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Projects, State and Local Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention and Surveillance of Blood Lead Levels in Children|
|CDC RFA GH19 1935||Supporting Laboratory Strengthening Activities and Partnerships for Countries Supported under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1905||HIV Technical Assistance in Burma under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HHS 2018 IHS TMD 0001||Tribal Management Grant Program|
|HRSA 18 122||Pediatric Mental Health Care Access Program|
|72061318RFA00003||Cervical Cancer Screening|
|HRSA 18 123||Infant-Toddler Court Program|
|EP HIT 18 002||ASPR FUNDING FOR HEALTHCARE AND PUBLIC HEALTH (HPH) SECTOR INFORMATION SHARING AND ANALYSIS ORGANIZATION (ISAO)|
|CDC RFA GH16 17190201SUPP18||Emergency Response and Recovery Branch Supplemental Emergency Component|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH15 16320401SUPP18", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: