Apply for SFOP0008203
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Security-Nonproliferation in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Global Chemical and Biological Weapons Terrorism Prevention" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.224.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 10, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Forest Service Northeast and Midwest Landscape Scale Restoration 2022
Previous opportunity: 2021 Cochran Fellowship Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008203
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008203) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOI ILAB 21 02||Global Program of Support to Accelerate Action to Eliminate Child Labor and Forced Labor|
|PAS LIMA FY21 NOFO 003||Notice of Funding Opportunity on Rule of Law Community Engagement|
|NOI ILAB 21 06||Project to Combat Forced Labor and Child Labor in the Production of Goods in Malaysia|
|AF BAMAKO FY21 02||Developing Innovative Ideas through Leadership and Entrepreneurship|
|NCD 21 01||Notice of Funding Opportunity: State’s use of Quality-Adjusted Life Year (QALY) - Based Cost-Effectiveness Reports to Inform Medicaid Coverage for Prescription Drugs|
|DHS 21 USFA 043 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 State Fire Training (SFT) Systems Grant Program|
|FOA WB 21 02||Fostering Access, Rights, and Equity (FARE)|
|PSG MBA FY21 02||Community-Led Monitoring|
|21JD12||National Sheriffs’ Institute (NSI) Executive Leadership Series|
|ARP PHIT 21 001||Public Health Informatics & Technology Workforce Development Program (The PHIT Workforce Development Program)|
|21JD05||Safety Matters: Managing Relationships in Women’s Facilities|
|AFADD 21 01||U.S. Embassy Addis Ababa PAS Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|21PR02||Networking and Professional Development of State and Large Urban System Healthcare Administrators|
|SFOP0008237||Strengthen Partnerships Against Violent Extremism in Kollo|
|DOS USNATO PAA 2021 003||Engaging a New Generation of NATO citizens|
|SFOP0008214||GCJ Rapid Response|
|SFOP0008218||Capacity Building Program for South Sudan and Ukraine|
|DHS 21 NPD 007 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Homeland Security Preparedness Technical Assistance Program (HSPTAP)|
|21CS27||New Mexico Pretrial Implementation Project.|
|PAS ZAF FY21 06||American Spaces Cape Town Program Management, Staffing and Operations|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008203", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.