Apply for F18AS00026
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program (Section 10) - Northeast Region (R5)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.626.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $240,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 13 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: IOWA FY18 IPC ANNOUNCEMENT
Previous opportunity: Family Treatment Drug Court
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00026
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00026) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00027||Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Northeast Region (R5)|
|F18AS00028||State Wildlife Grant Program - Northeast Region (R5)|
|F18AS00029||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program - Northeast Region (R5)|
|F18AS00035||R3 State Wildlife Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F18AS00034||R3 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F18AS00036||R3 Sport FIsh Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F18AS00032||Service Training and Technical Assistance|
|L18AS00004||BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Shared Conservation of Colorado's Native Birds|
|P18AS00022||Data Management for the Chihuahuan Desert I&M Network in 2016 and 2017|
|P18AS00024||Support for Biological Monitoring at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00019||Southwest Border Resource Protection Program|
|L18AS00005||BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands|
|NPSNOISAGU1800079||Rehabilitate and Repair the Arizona Trail on Manning Camp Trail Segment 1.|
|NPSNOISAGU1800080||Rehabilitate and Repair the Arizona Trail on Manning Camp Trail Segment 1.|
|NPSNOICANY1800083||Protect and Enhance Native Vegetation for Park Rivers and Grasslands|
|NPSNOIPAIS1800082||PAIS 2018 STSR SCA INTERN|
|F18AS00046||R8 (CA/NV) State Wildlife Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies|
|F18AS00047||FWS-NWFW Urban Partnership Program 2018|
|F18AS00050||US FISH & WILDLIFE SERVICE NOTICE OF SINGLE SOURCE AWARD|
|P18AS00028||Development of a soil crust identification guide for White Sand National Monument Citizen Science Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00026", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.