Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Assistance FY 2019 (F19AS00006)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the community development, education, environment, food and nutrition, health, information and statistics, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Assistance FY 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.671.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 11, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 04, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $120,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Environment, Food and Nutrition, Health, Information and Statistics, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: R8 (CA/NV) Wildlife Restoration Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies
Previous opportunity: Sea Turtle Recovery Project at Sandy Point NWR
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: