Apply for 72051722RFA00001
- The Agency for International Development, Dominican Republic USAID-Santo Domingo in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID Enhanced HIV Services for Epidemic Control" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 21, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 23, 2022 Closing Date May 23, 2022Closing Time 400 PM Eastern Standard Time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $19,098,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: FY 22 BJA Visiting Fellows Program
Previous opportunity: Data Visualization for Scientific Discovery, Decision-Making, and Communication
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72051722RFA00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72051722RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA DP22 2211||Preventing Maternal Mortality: Supporting Maternal Mortality Review Committees|
|HRSA 22 155||Increasing Uptake of Long-Acting Injectable Antiretrovirals Among People with HIV|
|SM 22 011||Cooperative Agreement for the Center of Excellence for Building Capacity in Nursing Facilities to Care for Residents with Behavioral Health Conditions|
|HRSA 22 164||Delta Region Rural Health Workforce Training Program|
|SP 22 006||Sober Truth on Preventing Underage Drinking Act Grants|
|HRSA 22 163||Rural Behavioral Health Workforce Centers – Northern Border Region|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOD NCDE 0083||National Center for Disability, Equity, and Intersectionality|
|TI 22 006||Tribal Opioid Response Grants|
|CDC RFA OT18 18030501SUPP22||Tribal Public Health Capacity Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA OT18 18020501SUPP22||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nation's Health|
|WH AST 22 001||Improving Maternal Health through Addressing Endometriosis, Fibroids, and/or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome|
|HRSA 22 157||Rural Public Health Workforce Training Network Technical Assistance Program|
|HRSA 22 154||Fiscal Year 2022 Accelerating Cancer Screening|
|WH AST 22 003||Reducing Maternal Deaths Due To Substance Use Disorder|
|HRSA 23 018||Service Area Competition|
|FG 22 001||Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Behavioral Health Center of Excellence|
|CDC RFA DP22 2210||Closing the Gap with Social Determinants of Health Accelerator Plans|
|WH AST 22 004||Violence Against Women and Substance Use Prevention Initiative|
|WH AST 22 007||Addressing Eating Disorders in Adolescent Girls and the COVID-19 Pandemic|
|VA FOX SP FY2022||SSG Fox Suicide Prevention Grant Program.|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72051722RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.