Promote Accessibility and Research of National Park Service Collections (P17AS00365)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promote Accessibility and Research of National Park Service Collections" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 23, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $59,816.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: USDA-FNS-CACFP-FY 17
Previous opportunity: Mapping and Understanding Illicit Proliferation Networks
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00365) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00230||R1 ES Sec 6 Grants - Traditional - State Agencies Only|
|P17AS00385||Sentinel Sites of the Western Hemisphere: connecting the conservation dots along the mountains of the Americas to improve protected area resiliency & biological diversity|
|P17AS00362||Landbird, Vegetation, and Water Resource Monitoring in CHDN Parks|
|P17AS00393||Redwood Creek Habitat Enhancement Data Support|
|P17AS00384||Improve Access to Information on Cultural and Natural Resources|
|F17AS00265||15.650 Research Grants, Generic|
|L17AS00169||BLM-(ES), Public Outreac on BLM Islands on Lake Vermilion and Surrounding Lakes|
|L17AS00154||BLM Idaho Noxious Weed Public Education|
|P17AS00391||Developing Skills and Methods for Landscape Scale Inventory and Evaluation of Cultural Resources|
|L17AS00164||BLM OR-WA, Tobe Creek Large Wood Project, Alsea Watershed and Acquatic Habitat Restoration|
|NPSNOINTIR1700864||Volunteer Management and Support for NTS 50th Anniversary|
|NPSNOIVALL1700679||Plant Ecology Intern|
|L17AS00174||BLM-WY, Little Powder Watershed Enhancement and Restoration|
|P17AS00381||Rehabilitate Linville Falls National Recreational Trail|
|P17AS00408||Answering Ecological Management Questions for Aquatic Resources in National Parks Using GIS and Remote Sensing Tools|
|P17AS00401||Mitigate Endangered Bird Habitat prior to Tamarisk defoliation by the Northern Tamarisk Beetle|
|L17AS00175||BLM-WY, Lander WY Geospatial Information Science and Technical Assistance|
|P17AS00367||Improve Records Management for the National Trails Program|
|L17AS00162||BLM OR-WA Inventory, Analysis, and Monitoring of Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument Wildlife|
|L17AS00171||BLM CA Native Seed Collection and Plant Materials Production Project|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00365", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: