OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Stepping-up Technology Implementation CFDA Number 84.327S (ED GRANTS 060519 003)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Stepping-up Technology Implementation CFDA Number 84.327S" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.327.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 22, 2019 Applications Available June 5, 2019.Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 22, 2019. Pre-Application Webinar Information No later than June 10, 2019, OSERS will post pre-recorded informational webinars designed to provide technical assistance to interested applicants. The webinars may be found at www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/osep/new-osep-grants.html.Pre-Application Q amp A Blog No later than June 10, 2019, OSERS will open a blog where interested applicants may post questions about the application requirements for this competition and where OSERS will post answers to the questions received. OSERS will not respond to questions unrelated to the application requirements for this competition. The blog may be found at www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/osep/new-osep-grants.html and will remain open until June 24, 2019. After the blog closes, applicants should direct questions to Terry Jackson, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue SW, Room 5162, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-5076. Telephone (202) 245-6039. Email Terry.Jackson@ed.gov. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review September 18, 2019..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: Invasive plant management in 20 NPS park units in the Southeast Region
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 060519 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00228||Increase Public Availability of Archives|
|F19AS00233||WVNWRC Streaked Horned Lark Project Assistance|
|P19AS00236||NCPE Interns with Gulf Islands National Seashore|
|P19AS00242||Cultural Landscape Inventory for the Mission 66 District at Chaco|
|P19AS00245||NPS Academy Interns|
|NPS 19 NERO 0040||Youth Crew to Maintain Trails at Shenandoah National Park|
|ED GRANTS 061019 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Climate Transformation Grant Program: Local Educational Agency Grants CFDA Number 84.184G|
|P19AS00248||Conservation Legacy Cultural Landscapes Program Resource Assi|
|693JJ318NF5229 2019||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Grants for Research Fellowship (GRF)|
|K NOFO 19 104||Sport for Change: Empowering Youth Ambassadors to Action|
|K NOFO 19 105||Strengthening Youth Voices: Promoting Diversity, Peace, and Inclusion.|
|K NOFO 19 106||Widening the Support Circle: Women in STEM|
|K NOFO 19 107||Working Together to Combat the Dark Web of Human Trafficking|
|ED GRANTS 061119 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Promoting Postbaccalaureate Opportunities for Hispanic Americans Program CFDA Number 84.031M|
|P19AS00211||How to Survive a Death Valley Summer; Death Valley National Park|
|NPS NOIP19AC00325||Illinois Freedom Project - Youth Mentor Trainings & Workshop|
|NPS NOIP19AC00361||Education Science Technology Engineering and Math (STEM) and Outreach Program - DAAV|
|P19AS00258||Buddy Bison Fishing Clinic School Program|
|P19AS00260||Buddy Bison School and Kids to Parks Day Programs|
|ND NOFO 19 111||E-Teacher Alumni Train the Trainers|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 060519 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: