Apply for W9126G 20 2 SOI 3683
- The Department of Defense, Fort Worth District in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Natural Resources Support Wetlands, Edwards AFB (EAFB), CA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.005.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 27, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 26, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $189,573.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Developing and Disseminating Strategies to Build Sustainable Lupus Awareness, Knowledge, Skills, and Partnerships
Previous opportunity: FY 2020 Modern Multistate Conservation Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W9126G 20 2 SOI 3683
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W9126G 20 2 SOI 3683) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 3684||Natural Resources Support, Piute Pond, Edwards AFB|
|SMY300 FY2020 YSEALI WS||YSEALI Regional Workshop: Enhancing Digital Connectivity for All|
|80HQTR20NOA01 20ESI B2||EARLY STAGE INNOVATIONS (ESI)|
|W81XWH 20 BCRP BTA3 2||DoD, Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 3|
|W81XWH 20 BCRP BTA12 2||DoD, Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 20 BCRP INNOV 2||DoD, Breast Cancer, Innovator Award|
|W81XWH 20 BCRP BTA4 2||DoD, Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4|
|W81XWH 20 BCRP EOHS 2||DoD, Breast Cancer, Era of Hope Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 20 BCRP TBCCA||DoD, Breast Cancer, Transformative Breast Cancer Consortium Award|
|DE FOA 0002352||Neuromorphic Computing for Accelerating Scientific Discovery|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 3882||Natural Resources Wetland Spt Nellis AFB|
|20 569||Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discoverers in Engineering and Science|
|PD 18 1242||Plasma Physics|
|BOR DO 20 F014||Desalination and Water Purification Research Program Pitch to Pilot for Fiscal Year 2020|
|BOR DO 20 N006||Concentrate Minimization—Inline Static Mixer/Crystallizers|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2020 0004||(FY20) Defense Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DEPSCoR)|
|NWK 20 00001||INVASIVE PLANT AND TERRESTIAL INVERTEBRATE PLANNING LEVEL SURVEYS|
|20 572||Discovery Research PreK-12|
|G20AS00063||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00062||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W9126G 20 2 SOI 3683", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.