Large Mammal response to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Mountains (P17AS00084)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Large Mammal response to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Mountains" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 24, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Research and Training on Illicit Markets for Iraqi and Syrian Art and Antiquities
Previous opportunity: Toussaint East and West Land Acquisition and Habitat Restoration Project
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00084) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W912DR 17 2 0002||Raystown Lake Conservation Intern|
|G17AS00032||2017 Water Use Data and Research|
|NOI NPSP17AC00144||Assessing, Monitoring, and Documenting the Status of Plant Species and Communities|
|P17AS00082||American Architectural Foundation (AAF) Projects|
|P17AS00089||Notice of Intent:Hydrologic Assessment of Grand Canyon NPâ¿¿s source Water and associated groundwater monitoring and modeling|
|P17AS00087||Notice of Intent to Award: Public Land Corps Student Work Crew - Canaveral National Seashore|
|P17AS00088||Notice of Intent: National Register Nomination for the Atsinna and North Atsinna Pueblos|
|P17AS00091||Notice of Intent: Successional changes in arthropod assemblages during watershed restoration and fire management|
|L17AS00032||BLM-Alaska, Seeds of Success and Ecological Sites|
|P17AS00095||Notice of Intent: Local Youth Employment in Southern Arizona, aka Next Generation Ranger Corps Program (NextGen)|
|USGS 17 FA 0624||Hosting Cooperative Agreement for Southeast Climate Science Center|
|USGS 17 FA 0050||Notice of Intent|
|L17AS00002||BLM Utah 2017 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Utah Public Lands|
|L17AS00034||BLM CA Headwaters Forest Reserve Watershed Restoration|
|P17AS00096||Technical Assistance to the National Park Service Wildlife Health Team|
|P17AS00097||2017 Channel Islands National Park Landbird Monitoring|
|F17AS00114||Fox River NRDA|
|F17AS00115||Fox River NRDA|
|NOIP17AC00057||Disease Analysis for Big Horn Sheep - BADL|
|F17AS00131||Team Rubicon Heavy Equipment Safety Training Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00084", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: