Apply for O BJS 2022 171198
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2022 State Justice Statistics Program for Statistical Analysis Centers" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.550.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 16, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 09, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: DoD Kidney Cancer, Postdoctoral and Clinical Fellowship Award
Previous opportunity: Research on the Epidemiology, Prevention and Control of Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses in India
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O BJS 2022 171198
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O BJS 2022 171198) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJS 2022 171203||FY 2022 National Criminal History Improvement Program|
|O BJS 2022 171209||FY 2022 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)|
|O BJS 2022 171212||FY 2022 National Survey of Prosecutors|
|O BJS 2022 171263||FY 2022 Census of Medical Examiner and Coroner Offices|
|O BJS 2022 171271||FY2022 Census of Tribal Law Enforcement Agencies and Census of Tribal Court Systems|
|O BJS 2022 171299||FY 2022 Survey of Inmates in Local Jails: Pretest Sample Enhancement|
|O BJS 2022 171278||Survey of Public Defenders Supplement|
|O BJS 2022 171320||FY 2022 Census of State Courts|
|ND NOFO 22 102||Learn 2 Discern: Blended Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) on Media Literacy|
|O BJS 2022 171331||FY 2022 Census of Public Defender Offices|
|O BJS 2022 171348||FY 2022 National Inmate Survey (NIS-4) Jails|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O BJS 2022 171198", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.