Apply for NPS 19 NERO 0076
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fostering Leaders: Facilitated Dialogs 2019 YPP-Youth Work Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 28, 2019 THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service#8217s intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $27,770.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Creating Jobs & Outdoor Recreation Opportunities for Veterans & Youth
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 NRGNHA Implementation of Management Plan
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 19 NERO 0076
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 19 NERO 0076) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0077||St. Paul's Church NHS Interpretation & Preservation|
|P19AS00404||Increase Public Availability of Archives|
|P19AS00405||Refurbishment of The Lowndes Visitor Center|
|DOS UNVIE PAS FY19 01||UNVIE Space Camp 2020 Youth Exchange|
|72049219RFA00010||New Youth Activity|
|P19AS00406||Online Exhibit of Historical Materials from Dry Tortugas National Park|
|NPSNOIDINO1900873||DINO SCA Education Interns|
|P19AS00416||Refurbishment of The Oaks and Carver Museum|
|P19AS00415||Public Land Corps Project to Repair and Sustain Trails|
|P19AS00417||Interns desired for interpretation and cultural resource duties; visitor services and historical interpretation, reclassifying research library, assisting with preservation and cataloging museum collection.|
|P19AS00419||Cultural Landscapes Research and Geographic Information System Mapping|
|P19AS00420||Intern Assistance with Collection of Field Data, Analysis and Reporting for Rare Plants, Forest Vegetation, Water Quality and Wildlife|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 021||Investing in the Liberated University of Anbar|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 022||Investing in the Liberated University of Fallujah|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 019||Investing in the Liberated University of Mosul|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 020||Investing in the Liberated University of Tikrit|
|S SY 400 19 CA001||NEA/PPD Syria Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|P19AS00424||NCPE interns at Western Archeological and Conservation Center|
|P19AS00426||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|P19AS00427||Landscape project to renew the grounds at Andersonville NHS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 19 NERO 0076", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.