Apply for DHS 17 NPD 131 00 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant (EMBAG)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.131.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 07, 2017.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Mapping and Understanding Illicit Proliferation Networks
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - The Cities of Newport News and Hampton, Virginia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 17 NPD 131 00 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 17 NPD 131 00 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00251||Support of Captive Grizzly Bear Program|
|BJS 2017 12660||Census of Medical Examiners and Coroners' Offices|
|BJS 2017 11480||National Victimization Statistical Support Program|
|BJS 2017 12780||FY 17 National Crime Statistics Exchange (NCS-X-State) Project: Technical Assistance and Implementation Support|
|F17AS00305||Linking Agricultural and Conservation Interests to help support the implementation of the 2017 PPJV Implementation Plan|
|BJS 2017 12700||Federal Justice Statistics Analytical Support Program|
|F17AS00306||Golden Eagle spatial prioritization modeling and spatial analysis assistance|
|SFOP0002260||Understanding China's Information Campaigns and Public Diplomacy in the Asian and Pacific Regions|
|SMK80017PAS04||U.S. Speaker and Specialist Program for Macedonia – Strengthening Democratic Institutions|
|BJS 2017 12800||FY 2017 NCS-X NIBRS Estimation Project|
|SFOP0004178||Information Access Fund|
|SFOP0004211||Request for Statements of Interest and Capacity (SOIC) Countering State-Sponsored Propaganda and Disinformation|
|BJS 2018 13843||FY 2018 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)|
|BJS 2018 13842||FY 2018 National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)|
|P18AS00078||Do we know our neighbors? Investigating how values influence preferences for future growth scenarios in a gateway community|
|BJS 2018 14106||National Inmate Survey (NIS-4) 2019-20 - Jails|
|BJS 2018 14149||Analysis of Publicly Available Court Data (APACD)|
|BJS 2018 13835||FY 2018 State Justice Statistics for Statistical Analysis Centers Technical Assistance Program|
|BJS 2018 14130||Federal Law Enforcement Agency Deaths in Custody Reporting Program, 2018-2021|
|BJS 2018 14146||2019 Census of Publicly Funded Forensic Crime Laboratories|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 17 NPD 131 00 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.