Apply for NPS 19 NERO 0109
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhanced Visitor Services & Stewardship - Sandy Point State Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.930.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 22, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $215,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Fish and Wildlife Coordinaion and Assistance Programs
Previous opportunity: Family Leadership in Language and Learning Center
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 19 NERO 0109
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 19 NERO 0109) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00505||Monitor the condition of the parks natural resources and ecosystems|
|P19AS00508||Youth Restoration Project on the Channel Islands|
|NPSNOICOLM1900291 MOD01||PLC FY16-19 – Invasive Species Removal, Road Corridor Maintenance and Trail Maintenance|
|P19AS00510||Vulnerability to Natural Hazards of National Park Facilities, Assets, and Historic Structures|
|P19AS00511||Subsistence Resource Commission Meeting Travel Coordination|
|USGS 19 FA 2380||Improving Pollinator Habitat using Mycorrhizal Inoculum|
|NPS 19 NERO 0112||NJ Pinelands Long-term Environmental and Economic Monitoring|
|P19AS00514||NEPA & Section 106 Project Planning and Compliance Death Valley National Park|
|P19AS00516||Linking Southwest Heritage through Archeology Session 7|
|P19AS00517||Stabilize and Repair Deteriorated Stone Foundation of the Quartermasters storehouse|
|P19AS00521||Colorado Plateau Dark Skies Cooperative Coordinator Internship|
|P19AS00519||Stabilize and Repair Deteriorated Wood and Adobe Components of Enlisted Men's barracks|
|P19AS00520||Resource Management assistance with Geographic Information System Mapping|
|NPS 19 NERO 0113||Inspire Cooperative Coastal Change Adaptation Through Locally-Scaled Vulnerability Analyses|
|P19AS00522||Notice of Intent: Developing Skills and Methods for Landscape Scale Inventory|
|P19AS00530||Scientific support and investigation on the Rio Grande River|
|P19AS00494||Natural Resources and Other Support Associated with PG&E Projects|
|P19AS00532||Botany and Wildlife Management Internships|
|USGS FA 19 0366||Notice of Intent: Murray State University-USGS Collaborative Research and Facilities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 19 NERO 0109", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.