Apply for F17AS00405
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Candidate Priority Amphibian and Reptile Areas (PARCA)s" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.670.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 18, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a notification of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement. The Recipient has already been selected..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $149,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Political Transition and Inclusion( (PTI) in Cote d'Ivoire
Previous opportunity: FY18-19 CRCP International Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00405
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00405) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00465||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative - Bailey's Harbor Coastal Forest Preservation|
|P17AS00822||Biologist Internship at Oregon Caves|
|P17AS00839||Habitat Assessment for Re-establishing Extirpated Cascades Frog in Lassen Volcanic National Park|
|P17AS00841||Power through partnerships: Promoting resource stewardship, science outreach and educational programming to empower the 21st century park stewards|
|F17AS00424||FWS-NFWF Urban Refuge Partnership Program 2017-2020|
|P17AS00844||Underground Overhead Utilities at Prairie Creek|
|F17AS00426||FY17 FWS Urban Waters - Urban Refuge Partnership|
|P17AS00845||Mapping the patterns of hydrology, geochemistry, and plant species distributions that influence abundance and persistence of Puccinellia howellii|
|BOR UC 17 N022||New Mexico Weather Stations O&M|
|F17AS00473||Transportation Technical Assistance|
|P17AS00846||Conservation Genetics of the Relict Leopard Frog|
|F17AS00475||Diversity Joint Venture|
|P17AS00848||Control Priority and/or Incipient Invasive Species on the Channel Islands|
|P17AS00851||Eucalyptus Removal - Logistical Support 2017-2018|
|P17AS00849||Cooperative Management of Santa Cruz Island|
|OAA 660 20170926||Community Based Counter Wildlife Trafficking|
|BOR UC 18 001||UNM Law Research Assistant|
|P18AS00004||Youth Training and Work Experience through Habitat Restoration at Peter Strauss Ranch|
|BOR MP 18 N001||PSMFC - Contractual Fractional Marking|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00405", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.