Apply for FA FOA0022 003
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fire Science Exchange Announcement (One Task Statement)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.232.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 11, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 14, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $252,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: ARP Act Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) Innovation Award – COVID-19 Related Data/Technology Innovations (Track Two)
Previous opportunity: Forest Service Northeast and Midwest Landscape Scale Restoration 2022
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FA FOA0022 003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FA FOA0022 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W911KB 21 1 0012||FWA Cultural Resources and GIS Support|
|W9127N2120010||Cultural Landscape Studies, Willamette Valley Project, USACE: Education and Training for College Students in Archaeology and Cultural Resources Management|
|USDA FS 2022 COHESIVE STRATEGY||Forest Service Cohesive Wildland Fire Management Strategy RFA 2022|
|USDA FS SPF CFP 2022 001||Community Forest Program|
|W911KB 22 2 0002||Provide Biosecurity and Invasive Species Technical Expertise|
|W911KB 22 2 0003||JBER Beluga Prey Salmon Project|
|L22AS00142||Recreation and Visitor Services Program|
|W9127N2220001||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Eugene Area of Fern Ridge Lake Student Participants|
|W912DR22R0020||Conservation Interns at the Corps of Engineers Raystown Lake Project|
|RFI 613 22 000003||Support for Commercializing Non-timber Forest Products in Zimbabwe|
|W911KB 22 2 0007||W911KB-22-2-0007 AFCEC ENVIRONMENTAL GIS Support at various PACAF Air Force Installations|
|L22AS00307||Bureau of Land Management California Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance|
|USDA NRCS HI MULTI 22 NOFO0001171||Pacific Islands Area Fiscal Year 2022 Conservation Solutions Through Strategic Partnerships Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS CA 22 MULTI NOFO0001194||2022 - California Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|L22AS00292||The BLM Montana Dakotas Cultural Heritage and Paleontology Programs|
|USDA NRCS CA CIG 22 NOFO0001195||2022 Conservation Innovation Grants State Program|
|W912EF 22 2 RPA 0001||Natural Resources Training and Education at Dworshak Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FA FOA0022 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.