Apply for L17AS00190
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM Idaho, Idaho Panhandle Wildlife and Conservation Education Outreach Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 28, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $22,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM Utah Mineral Resource Information Development Project
Previous opportunity: USDA-FNS-CACFP-FY 17
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L17AS00190
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00190) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00288||Diversity Joint Venture|
|L17AS00184||BLM OR/WA Community Assistance in Wildland Urban Interface|
|L17AS00193||BLM OR/WA - Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area Education and Support|
|L17AS00192||BLM Idaho, Idaho Recreation and Tourism Initiative (IRTI)|
|L17AS00194||BLM Utah Mineral Resource Information Development Project|
|P17AS00465||Archaeological Survey of High Altitude Snow and Ice Patches|
|P17AS00467||Grand Ditch Restoration Adaptive Management Monitoring|
|P17AS00464||Vegetation Mapping and Assessment in Sonoran Desert Network Parks|
|P17AS00466||Data Analysis and Report Writing for CHDN, SODN, and SOPN Monitoring Programs|
|P17AS00463||Inventory and Evaluate Archaeolgical Resources along High Priority Trail Segments|
|L17AS00195||BLM OR/WA Curry County Sudden Oak Death Treatment|
|L17AS00196||BLM-WO, National Seed Strategy Implementation and Sagebrush Restoration|
|L17AS00197||BLM-NM 2017 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on New Mexico Public Lands|
|L17AS00198||BLM-NM Partners for a Clean New Mexico|
|L17AS00199||BLM-NM Tribal Survey Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave National Conservation Area (NCA)|
|P17AS00470||Integration of strategic wildfire adn fuel treatment analysis|
|NPSNOIMOCA1700986||Repair Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well, Montezuma Castle National Monument|
|F17AS00302||Designing Sustainable Landscape Projects|
|USGS FA 17 0277||Notice of Intent: Digital Bedrock Topographic and Drift Thickness Maps of the Glaciated Counties of Northwestern Pennsylvania - 2017|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00190", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.