BJA FY 19 Enhanced Collaborative Model (ECM) Task Force to Combat Human Trafficking: Supporting Law Enforcement's Role (BJA 2019 15230)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the employment, labor and training, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), information and statistics, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 19 Enhanced Collaborative Model (ECM) Task Force to Combat Human Trafficking: Supporting Law Enforcement's Role" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.320.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Information and Statistics, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Interpretation and Environmental Education Internships – 2 interns
Previous opportunity: DoD Parkinson’s Early Investigator Research Award
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2019 15230) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2019 15250||BJA FY 19 Innovative Reentry Initiatives: Building System Capacity & Testing Strategies to Reduce Recidivism|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2019 15230", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: