Apply for BJA 2019 15230
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the employment, labor and training, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), information and statistics, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 19 Enhanced Collaborative Model (ECM) Task Force to Combat Human Trafficking: Supporting Law Enforcement's Role" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.320.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Information and Statistics, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Interpretation and Environmental Education Internships – 2 interns
Previous opportunity: DoD Parkinson’s Early Investigator Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJA 2019 15230
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2019 15230) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2019 15250||BJA FY 19 Innovative Reentry Initiatives: Building System Capacity & Testing Strategies to Reduce Recidivism|
|BJA 2020 17273||BJA FY 20 Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Assistance Initiative|
|BJA 2020 17249||BJA FY 20 National Community Courts Site-based and Training and Technical Assistance Initiative|
|BJA 2020 17017||BJA FY 20 Crime Gun Intelligence Centers|
|BJA 2020 17972||BJA FY 20 Collaborative Mental Health and Anti-Recidivism Initiative|
|BJA 2020 17033||BJA FY 20 Innovative Prosecution Solutions for Combatting Violent Crime Training and Technical Assistance|
|BJA 2020 17135||BJA FY 20 Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|BJA 2020 17097||BJA FY 20 Law Enforcement National Initiative for Improving Investigations: Supporting State and Local Crime Gun Intelligence Centers Training and Technical Assistance|
|BJA 2020 17032||BJA FY 20 Innovative Prosecution Solutions for Combatting Violent Crime|
|BJA 2020 17372||BJA FY 20 State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Information Sharing Technical Assistance Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2019 15230", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.